One of Morocco’s gems
still live and work as they have done since medieval times. Renowned for its
rich culture, fine gastronomy and soft weather, Fez is a Millenium Museum.
Fez and its festivals
- Soufi Music Festival in September
- The Festival of Culinary Arts in April
- Bridge International Festival in March
- The Jazz in Riads Festival in September
Guided tours and excursions
- The imperial city of Meknes, the Roman Volubilis and the picturesque
- Sefrou and the cave homes and pre-islamic culture of Bahlil
- The Middle Atlas cedar forests, waterfalls and lakes
- The natural parc of Tazeka
- Moulay Yacoub thermal baths, famous for their sulphurous water, surging up
at 54°C from 1500 meters depth
- Horse-riding excursions in the region of Fez and Middle Atlas.